Thursday, March 24, 2011

Andrea's Visiting!!

So excited to have my friend Andrea visiting Minneapolis this weekend! Guess she wanted a mini-getaway, and I couldn't be happier! She gets off the bus at 5:30 and I keep checking the clock, wishing it were just that time.

Last year, when she visited for too short a time <3

Some things we plan on doing while she's here:

Mall of America : Of course! People can't visit here without saying they went to thee mall. I go knowing I won't be buying a thing...other than a Coldstone "like it" (even tho I actually love it) cup of ice cream. I have weaknesses, ice cream is definitely one of them. Cheesecake is another. Coffee, a daily problem. Mall clothes and shoes do not make that list; thrift ones do. Oh, weaknesses...I like you.

King Tut Exhibit: EXTREMELY excited about checking this out. First time it's in MN, and I absolutely love Egyptian history! To me, this is a big deal!

James Hill Mansion: This is something Andrea brought to my attention, and I'm all for going. Who doesn't want to tour a Victorian mansion with extensive handcrafted woodwork? This home is breathtaking! (And I haven't even toured it, yet)

A Night Out Dancing at The Imperial Room: Cause me and my gals like to shake it.

Eat Too Much: Minneapolis has a wide variety of amazing restaurants -- makes me want to munga all the time!
I'll have to let you in on where we eat...

I also have to take her on a shop stroll through Uptown Minneapolis where I am located....I WANT TO SHOW HER EVERYTHING AND I ONLY HAVE THE WEEKEND!!! Lol



I'll try to take lots of pictures and share some of the fun filled weekend with you...till then,
Peace, Love and Pudding Pops ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment