Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Why & The What

I’ve wanted to startup a blog for more months than I’m willing to admit. I had several “excuses” for putting it off, of course:  nervousness, lack of a niche, grammar devils and time.  Yet, the more I read other blogs out there all I could think about were all the things I could be posting. I actually knew exactly what my niche was; it didn’t take rocket science to figure it out. I thrift all the time, I discuss/ gush about thrift all the time, I even read about thrift every, single day.  Eco-friendly living on the otherhand is something I’ll be touching on, too.  Green living is something I study all the time and try to implement into my life in small doses. I’m not a dieter; dramatically changing my lifestyle would only last for, oh, three days tops. So, I take things in and I slowly try to make the life changes that I know are necessary.  Sadly, sometimes even this easing in tactic is rather hard to do.  This is why I want to share the information I’m learning, and even share my experiences as I attempt to implement them into my daily life. 

As for my blogging plans, I don’t have too many. Every other week I will be posting, Peek Inside a Thrifter’s Closet, where I will share with you some little thrift find of mine. Plus, on special occasions, I think I’ll have to spice things up with giveaways for subscribers…unless you don’t want presents?  Overall though, I’ll usually be as random as one can be within the boundaries of a niche— which is pretty boundless. My plan is simply to write and share my ideas and stories.  I have a lot to say; I’m easily charm-struck and hopefully you are too.  Whenever you have questions you’d like answered or blog topics you’d like covered, just send a comment or email my way!  I’ll appreciate being fed topics, trust me.

Thanks for any and all support! You’re all so good to me!

Jacqueline Lee Valenti

                                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                         Image by Pixomar

No comments:

Post a Comment