Monday, January 3, 2011

Hit the Road, Jack

Today I'm heading back to Minneapolis with Johnathan. Hoping to post The Cutest Thrifted Coat of ALL TIME tonight, but that will depend on how late we make it into the city.  Late start, six hours on the road, and a late night arrival may ruin my motivation for cute-coat-picture-taking, typing and sharing...we'll see.  Other than that, I had a great weekend visiting family and friends! Even hit up two thrift stores yesterday with my buddy, Nate, but had no real luck (still, the wandering was wonderful)! Maybe on the journey home I'll make a stop and stumble on something amazing. I'll keep you posted ;-) I really can't wait until you see my "new" coat!
Heart,
Jacqueline Lee


Mpls Winter Festival last year...can't wait to go this year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment